2.0 Ghz Processor Intel Core 2 Duo
15.6" Display
400MB Built in graphics Chipset
2.0MP Webcam
Vista Home Premium
320GB Hard Drive

Thanks

Btw it is a dell inspiron 1525.

Lol that sucks i bought it for $960 dollars.

Also can someone tell me if you can put new graphics cards in a laptop if it already has a built in chipset in it.

Thanks

Short answer, no.
In response to you stating you gave 960 for it, that's pretty much irrelevant.
When you plug in any electronic device or drive your shiny new car off the lot it depreciates by one third of it's value right then. Over the course of the first year it's value continues to decline until it hit's another one third.
After that it's up to the owner to see what they can get for it and hope for the best.
Not knowing how old this laptop is I'm not really able to determine where you are in this formula. But based on the first part of the formula I'd estimate somewhere in the vicinity of 640 dollars. But people are not inclined to give that much for a used laptop. Main reason is they don't know what shape it's in. If it's been over heated, having hardware issues, Or the big one > dropped.
I'd be inclined to go along with 63083's assessment if it's in mint condition.

Graphics card cant be installed in 97% of computers the other 3% are diffrent

Your Question Value:
$400-500 USD Dollars.

Things you COULD inrpove.
-Upgradae the RAM
-Upgrade Hard-Drive
-Mother-Board Needs a Upgrade.
-Graphics Needes Cleaning (Update Drivers Ect.)

Optional:
1)Wipe all the Programs/Re-install a fresh copy of Windows.
2)Install the Windows Vista Ultimate Font (Google it)

Ok that should probably sell for $550-700 USD ! :D

and i would buy it (if i was on a OLD laptop)

Ok thanks all I not a real computer wizz but I know most of the stuff about them but I think the 3 gig ram is sufficient and i reckon i got a good deal anyway thanks for everything.

Also i think part of that price was because It came with hundreds of CD's of software in the box.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom