Have it sitting around doing nothing, but it works great. Was running Windows 7 and using it mainly for converting videos or steam or whatever i felt like doing at the time. The hard drive failed and i just didnt feel like getting another. Ran Mac OSX on it for a short time, but then realized i had no use for it. Never flashed the Mac BIOS to it though still at f11b.
- Basic Black and silver case with Genmax 480w PSU(mostly molex, but it has 1 sata and 1 pcie power) been kicking for over a year and a half and no issues
- Mobo: Gigabyte EP45-DS3L http://www.gigabyte.com/products/pro...px?pid=2844#ov
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (ran at 3.4Ghz for a while)
- RAM: 4GB OCZ Gold 667Mhz DDR2 (2x2GB kit dual channel with 2 open slots)
- VID: HIS Radeon HD 4650 PCIe (fan-HDMI(HD audio), DVI, VGA) hardware accelerated video conversion, Bluray playback, played older titles off steam, [GTA series], Assassins creed 2[med high settings], Batman:Arkham Asylum, H.A.W.X., COD 4 and mw2