High End Computer Parts FS/FT

random negro

Baseband Member
Hi, I'm new here =)
i'm selling my computer because well... i need to pay my credit card bill hehe. the computer is less than two weeks old i will provide all the information you need on any of the parts and the computer at cost.
this is hte computer before anything was added
http://shop.amd.com/us-en/system_details.aspx?cid=1287

instead of one hdd, there are three, 2 dvd burners, 2 graphix cards, temperature monitor, sound card and front side bay addition and more =)
please keep in mind this computer is only about 2 weeks old (two weeks and 2 days to be exact)

-CM Stacker 830-200 shipped.(look it up with more details at xoxide.com)
-Amd 64 fx dual core 2.8ghz and motherboard-900 shipped(has addition fan and costom cpu fan,motherboard-Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe nForce 590 SLI)
-2 corsair ddr2 (1gig a peice)-250 shipped (sold)
-x1 cold cathode- 15 shipped
-1x Lightscribe DVD Burner-60 shipped(on hold)
-2x Geforce 7950 gx2's(i gig of memory to each card) w/ sli connection free-900 shipped (420-480 peice)~~one sold one left~~
(579 retail at it's lowest)
-1x creative sound blaster XFI-200 Shipped(the card and the thing that goes in the front of the computer (goes in front side bay)
-x1 multi card reader-22 shipped
-x1 SilverStone Black Eudemon Temperature Monitor-35 shipped
-x2 74 gig SATA HDD'S-offer
1X 320 GIG Sata HDD-offer.

please contact me on aim or yahoo whenever you feel or private message me. i'm willing to work on the prices a bit and will ship anywhere in the U.S. UPS ensured.
I also am willing to trade the parts for other things, you'd be suprised at the things i'm interested in so if you have somehting you think i may be interested in, please don't hesitate to offer.

if you choose to buy an item outright, paypal is prefered.
thank you.

I'll buy the 2 Raptor's shipped (They are Raptor's, right?) for $100.
Do you have any credentials??? (EBay, other forums, etc)

How fast is the DDR2??? If it's DDR2-800 I'll buy it.

freestyler. what is it that you wanted to buy for 800?

i can sell you the hd's for 100 for both shipped. oh yeah i can get you vouched from other people that i've sold stuff to... 5 or more if you'd like. and before you buy i'll be sure to give you any information that you feel you need.. all items will be shipped ups certified w/ tracking number.

the ram already sold on ebay,
i can give you exact model type for the ram and so forth tomorrow for sure if ur interested

do you have feedback, and paypal verified, id LOVE to trade something and still send that 43 dollars for a raptor!

Back
Top Bottom