The FS-Stealthsurfer Flash Drive-Stops Hackers And Identity Theft

neonguy528

Solid State Member
Every time you are online you risk having your personal information, credit card numbers and banking numbers stolen. I mean if they can get into government and corporations computer systems that have high-tech security systems, what do you think they can do to yours?

The Stealthsurfer uses IP masking technology. This is used by journalists, bloggers, military, law enforcement, companies, etc. Basically, if they can't see you, they can't attack you.

The main feature of the Stealthsurfer is this: An encrypted path is created between a users computer and the internet using 128-bit SSL technology, the most secure form of SSL available, to ensure the highest level of protection and anonymity. This also stores all your internet activity on the flash drive, not the hard drive.

Did you know that 80% of all companies track their employees activity. They can't if you use the Stealthsurfer. But keep in mind this only works on XP at this time. Vista compatibility coming soon.

Now I understand this product is not for everyone. But for the person who wants the convenience of plug-and-go, It's pretty good.

The manufacturer, Hush Communications, sells the 4GB for $99 plus FedEx ground shipping from Canada. I am an authorized reseller, and my price is $94.99 with FREE shipping/insurance in the US. Buying from me is the same as buying from the manufacturer. You register the key code and you have full support with the product. I have been a trusted Ebay seller since 2004. You are assured of a fast and reliable transaction. Email me for more details. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom