FS: P4 LGA775 3.0Ghz/2mb Cache/Asus P5P800 $225! Or Trade!!

Whats up guys I have a great offer for you guys today, I am getting rid of my week old motherboard/processor, still have the boxes that the items came in, for sale I have Intel Pentium 4 630 3.0Ghz/800MHz FSB LGA 775 64bit processor with 2mb cache, that 2mb cache is crutial when it comes to gaming or other itmes requiring such needs, with this processor comes matched with the Asus P5P800, 4 DDR400 slots for up to 4gb of PC3200 ram, 2 SATA slots, gigabit network, 8 channel sound, and AGP slot. Sorry it isn't the PCI Express but I am sure most of you still have AGP anyway, this motherboard and processor screams, I am willing to do $225, usually $265 plus shipping on newegg, but willing to do $225, or even trade for an AMD 64 Socket 939 3700+ used or new what ever you want. Let me know if your interested, this is a badass system, any gamer would love this system, the only reason I am selling is to move over to the AMD side, nothing wrong with P4, just have 2 other computers with AMD, and I am the kind of person who likes things to match. Let me know if anyone has what I want for the trade or just wants this setup for $225 straight up.

Haha... nice marketing that you're trying to do. Unfortunately, I really hate it when the seller tricks the buyer, so I just have to say right up front that it's not really the cache that makes gaming better but it is actually the on die controller that speeds up amd in the gaming world. The kind of person that likes things to match... nice one... although it's a good deal, the assumptiong that most of us here have agp isn't true, so, at least don't make assumptions. Haha... I read your thing and I just had to post... but great marketing... you should go into buisness like me...

I am in business and I am quite successful at it :) I should have said for the people who still have thier $400 AGP cards, this is a great investment so you don't have to bother with loosing your investment, other then that thanks for the input I learned somthing today. Hey Jac does that 3500 oc pretty good? thats a 754 or the 939?

Yeah, socket 939. It oc's great. On water, I got it at 2.76ghz. I pushed it to 2.8 and it crashed. Lol... on air, I got it around 2.56ghz at 65C on air. The water cool was still around 42C. It's a great cpu man... I personally had a 3.2ghz intel and it was terrible... I just know these things... lol... yeah, I'm in buisness too. Good shtuff... got to be another great mogul... :D or some forgeign entrepenuer (did I spell that right? lol) who knows...

What do you think the AMD 64 3700+ would be capable of then? I am also on watercooling so this should get interesting!

Back
Top Bottom