FS new nvidia fx3000 256mb graphics card.

fasthpir40

Solid State Member
i have a BAD ass!!! graphics card for sale new!!! if you look around, they sell for anywhere around 1000.00 to 1500.00 new. i have found them on ebay for 750.00- 800.00. this card is new in box. i just broke the seal to look at it. thats it. then realized that it was agp and i need pcie. so im mad and need to sell so i can buy a pcie video card. im open to offers for cash or trading.this graphics card is a workstation graphics card and i heard but never could see for myself, is that when using for gaming, its the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!,,, heres some specs.......

The NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 delivers the fastest application performance and the highest quality workstation Graphics. Raw performance and quality are only the beginning - NVIDIA Quadro FX takes the leading computer-aided design (CAD) and digital content creation (DCC) applications to a new level of interactivity by enabling unprecedented capabilities in programmability and precision. For the first time, styling and production rendering become integral functions of the design workflow, shortening the production process and enabling faster time to market. NVIDIA has revolutionized desktop workstations with high-performance, high-precision programmable graphics. Now the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3000 brings the power of real-time industrial realism to full-scale collaborative engineering and design reviews. High-speed 256MB DDR memory Full 128-bit floating-point precision pipeline 12-bit subpixel precision 8 pixels per clock rendering engine Hardware accelerated antialiased points & lines Hardware OpenGL overlay planes Hardware accelerated two-sided lighting Hardware accelerated clipping planes 3rd-generation occlusion culling 16 textures per pixel OpenGL quad-buffered stereo (3-pin sync connector) AGP 8x with Fast Writes and sideband addressing Fully programmable GPU (OpenGL 1.5/DirectX 9.0 class) Optimized compiler for Cg and Microsoft HLSL 16x Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA) up to 2048x1536 per display or 3840x2400 for single digital display Dual DVI output - Drives two independent digital displays at 1600x1200, or one at 3840x2400 Dual-link TMDS - Drives one digital display up to 2048x1536 and another at 1600x1200 simultaneously 400 Mhz DACs - Two analog displays up to 2048x1536 @ 85Hz each NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA) Fully compliant with professional OpenGL 1.5 and DirectX 9.0 System Requirements: IBM or 100% PC compatible with genuine Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon class processor or higher One available AGP 2.0 compliant slot or better A vacant PCI slot adjacent to the AGP Slot 350W Power Supply with one available drive bay power connector 128MB system memory CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive Windows XP, 2000 or Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 5 or 6) 20MB of available disk space for full installation VGA or DVI-I compatible monitor.

contact me at pettyjerry@cox.net

Back
Top Bottom