FS: Laptop

Oh wtf?!!?!??! LOL Like I learn something new everyday. That was freakin easy! But still....no lol

I wouldnt mind waiting, i'm not expecting this thingy go quick. I was expecting about 2 months to before I sold it. Anyways, let me know if your still intrested after gradutation

cool ... dude how long can you wait....? my grad lik may 25th...(ekk)

I would say i can give ya 200$ or more for it......i'd luv to get that....ill talk ta ya more bout it tomarrow

I have stuff on ebay i gto to sell like asap then I coul paypal you the money ...I could get u 250....let me talk to my momz bout ti 2

Im pretty serious i just got to talk to my mom when i go to her house im shure ill be able to get ti ill sell my gateway probally on ebay and buy that.....if im short after sellin ill still get it ..but let me talk just to make shure ok?

Does it have a wireless card?
Dvd rom works?
Screen has no dead pixels?
Is the outer shell scuffed up?
And u said the os is 9....but u have OS X 10 cds ?

just a few questions...:)

If the OS X CDs he has is OS 10.0.x (thats what comes with the iBook restore CDs), you might as well buy OS 10.2 off of eBay, because OS 10.0 isnt compatible with anything... AIM, Camera Software, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc. lol I found that out.. thats why I bought jaguar and ilife off ebay. ^_^

Alright cool, talk to your mom and we will see whats up.

Yes DVD rom
Wireless card, I have no idea or know how to find out lol
Outer shell is hardly scuffed up. Not really scuffed though, not even noticable unless you bury your eyes deep into it. Still looks great.
Yes I have the Mac os X install.
No dead pixels.

Ok.. wireless card... take the keyboard off like I told you.. and if there is a card.. and a black wire connecting to it under the keyboard, in that slot.. then you have a wireless AirPort card...

If there's no card... then no wireless ^_^

Back
Top Bottom