FS: Kingston 128MB PC133 168-pin DIMM memory module

Xinam

In Runtime
Kingston Technology 128MB PC133 168-pin DIMM memory upgrade module, bargain at £15 (will pay postage) by paypal or whatever.

Bought it for my old PC, never installed it before I got new PC, and it didn't need any more, nor is there any space on the motherboard! So it's been sat in my cupboard for about a few months.

Any takers? :confused:

128 133

If i was you mate i would keep hold of it for a while because in another cople of months you will be able to get a lot more for it as 133 ram is going through the roof.

you don't have to belive me have a look around yourself.

i deal with a company on-line www.mpc-direct.co.uk and it was there technical that told me to buy now as its going up.i had a prob with my ram kept doing a memmory dump.thats how i no

Re: 128 133

paulburns75 said:
If i was you mate i would keep hold of it for a while because in another cople of months you will be able to get a lot more for it as 133 ram is going through the roof.

you don't have to belive me have a look around yourself.

i deal with a company on-line www.mpc-direct.co.uk and it was there technical that told me to buy now as its going up.i had a prob with my ram kept doing a memmory dump.thats how i no
Why is that?

Back
Top Bottom