FS: Gigabyte Geforce GT 640 Gaming GPU.

Life

BSOD
Hey guys. This is my card. Amazon.com: Gigabyte GeForce GT 640 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 3.0 2x DVI-D/D-SUB/HDMI Graphics Card GV-N640OC-2GI: Electronics

I need money and I need to sell this card. Only had it for about 3 months. It's an amazing card. Bought it brand new, and plays every game on max (maybe not Bf4, haven't tested it out on that) out today. I'd really like to see $90 OBO for it.
I also have my steam account for sale, with 78 games, would like also around $90 for it. Here is a list of games that are in it. ( I will upload screen shots of the library to a Pm if anyone is interested. Also below will be pictures of the GPU. (Origin account will be given for free if you buy the steam account for $90.)

(Origin account) Battlefield 3. Dead space 1 + 3. Redalert 3 ( some new red alert I didn't even know about until I bought a few months ago lol ) Burnout paradise. Sims 3 with a bunch of expansion packs. Mirrors edge and a bunch more.

(steam account) Just cause 2, saints row 2+3, nfs hot pursuit the new one, collection of the classic "worms games", Boarderlands, crysis 2 maximum edition. dead space 1. sanctum 2, Metro 2033, Mafia 2 and a whole lot more games. ( like 60+) I can post a screen shot if anyone is interested to see the entire list of games. Here is my GPU:

I guarantee you, It's a little dusty now, but It'll look 100% new when it arrives. Comes in the original box too.

Attachments

• DSC_0595.jpg
    DSC_0595.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0592.jpg
    DSC_0592.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 10
Bump, I'm willing to go all the way down to $70 or so. I also have an Old Dual core cpu, Micro atx motherboard, and a 2gb stick of DDR2 ram I could sell.

Craigslist doesn't work because I live in a very rural place and I get called a scammer when I say I ship. And I will never sell or buy a thing on Ebay in my life again. But thanks for trying to help :) And for some reason amazon doesn't give the sell option for this card.. no idea why..

Seems that Amazon have a similar and newer version for $89.99. It's in your link.

Yeah I saw that. It's why I lower'd my price to $70 or lower. The cheapest Used one was $80. It says newer, but actually it's not lol.

Last edited:
Card is sold. Got 85 games in my steam now, including Serious sam 3 and loads of other games. I'll sell it for $80, and it is worth much more.

Wouldn't sell it on eBay and if you did with PayPal as the payment you'd lose half the money as PayPal take a certain amount of the money.

I found a way to sell on amazon. And when ever I do a paypal transaction I make sure people send the money as a gift, no fees then :D . And ebay scammed and stole $80 from me and I will never buy or sell on ebay again.

Back
Top Bottom