FS/FT: Gigabyte GA-7NNXP S462 MOBO / 768MB PC3200 RAM / COOLERMASTER AERO 7 LITE

Stinger

Beta member
Looking to trade the following components:

1) GIGABYTE 7NNXP NFORCE2 SOCKETA DUAL DDR AGP 5PCI SATA RAID 1394 SOUND 2LAN

*NOTE: Board is OEM. Does not include the two extra cards*

For a

DFI INFINITY NF2 + $$$DFI ONLY SORRY (also willing to do a lanparty with no cash)

This board has barely been used, only to check for funtionality. Guranteed not to be DOA

2) SAMSUNG 256MB PC3200 & KINGSTON 512MB PC3200

For

1GB of anyhting PC3200 OR Dual Channel 2X256 HyperX/OCZ/Geil PC3200/PC3500

Both Are Brand New!

3) COOLER MASTER AERO 7 LITE

FOR

This thing cools my XP2500 to 35C at speed!!!. The only reason I am getting rid if it is because at full speed it is somewhat noisey, and I have designed my computer to be wisper quiet.

Idealy I would like a Thermalright XP-90, or SilentBoost. But hit me with anything, I will check up on the product and get back to you.

This product was purchased in the summer, and has been used since than, but very gently.

I will also be willing to accept money for all items
1) 175$
2) 160$
3) 33$

Please leave a message on this thread of PM me and I will try to respond as soon as possible. I live in Vancouver Island, B.C, Canada, so I am assuming these items will probebly have to be shipped. Shipping for ram is free. Motherboard is 5$ and CPU Cooler is 3$ (Unless trading, than its a you pay your fees I pay mine deal). Pick up also accepted. Thanks for looking

Back
Top Bottom