FS:Excellent Condition Laptop - Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz + Free Accessories

mnm2004bft

Baseband Member
***I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SELL THIS LAPTOP FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY SUCCESS SO I WILL ACCEPT VIRTUALLY ANY PRICE***

hey guys, im selling my laptop for about $1,200 - $1,300. It's in excellent condition and you will get the computer newly formatted with the following software and you will recieve the following free accessories with it also. Below, you'll see my laptop specs, etc. I originally bought this laptop for $1,800 without the accessories, so in turn, this is a REALLY great value.

*Remember - My files wont be on the laptop, only the following software and operating system. Since the computer will be reformatted, it'll be like a whole new computer but over $2,500 worth of software! Enjoy :)

---

Laptop Specs:

Windows XP Professional + SP2 Integrated - The Most Current Windows Operating Software along with Microsoft's new Service Pack 2 (SP2) built right in! Are you ready for the future?

Sony Laptop PCG - FRV26

Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz - VERY VERY VERY Fast... VERY

ONE GIGABYTE OF DDR RAM - MultiTasking to the MAX

ATI IGP 345M 128MB Graphics Card - GREAT GAMING (I'll have Halo Single/Multiplayer Demo Or Any Other Demo Installed On Request)

SoundMax/ALi Sound Card - Surround Sound in style

Memory Stick Pro Slot - Portable Storage!

DVD-ROM/CD-RW Drive - Why have two drives when you can have ONE SLIM DRIVE that both burns cd's at high speeds and even re-writes them? Oh, did I mention it even plays dvd's in near theater quality?

Two PCMIAA Slots - Expand Your Life

Three USB Ports - More than enough for all your needs

Printer/VGA-OUT/Surround Sound OUT/Microphone - Headphone jack - Outputs!

40 GB High Capacity Fast Hard Drive - Store all your data!

Ethernet 100/1,000MPS Ports - Stay Wired AND Wireless

Modem Jack - Still got AOL? No Prob!

15" Screen - Watch DVD's in style with a great 15" screen that reaches almost near High Definition!

Still not convinced? Heres all the free software you get pre-installed on the newly formatted hard-drive! Over a $2,500 value... :) FREE

Adobe Photoshop CS + Image Ready - Ready to tackle those images?

Microsoft Office Professional 2003 - Great for homework and business use!

PowerDVD - Watch DVD's in great quality!

WinDVD - Eh, heres another DVD Program if you're not convinced.

Windows XP PowerToys Professional - Add some spice to your OS!

Windows Blinds + IconPacager - Includes a free Mac OS X Tiger Skin

Quicktime Pro - Watch movie files in high definition formats!

iTunes - Why not listen to your music in surround sound with a 3D visualizer?

DivX - The popular .avi movie player

Java 5 - Designed to run todays high end applications!

Flash MX Professional - Flash editing and creation in STYLE

Ad-Aware6 Professional/SpyBot Search & Destroy/Microsoft Anti-Spyware - Protect your computer!

Halo Demo + Conflict: Vietnam Demo* - Pre-Installed Via Request. Ready to play enhanced 3D action games with millions over the internet? I am :)

Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional - The greatest .PDF editor ever created

STILL NOT CONVINCED? Well... to close the deal.. heres all the free accessories you get!

AC Adapter

Lithium ION Battery

Wireless LAN/WAN/Router/GateWay/A Wireless/B Wireless/G Wireless/ Compatible Wireless Card! $100 dollar value, free.

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo Set

One Pair of Dual Computer Speakers - Great Bass/Treble. Adjustable via iTunes or Windows XP!

WinRAR - WinZip - Compress your files to save space!

Well... the price I'm asking is around $1,200 - $1,300. Is anyone interested? Send me an e-mail at mnm2004bft@alltel.net or PM me if you cant e-mail me. It might take me longer to respond via PM, or just post here!

Thanks,

Mohammad

***Oh, and please, No BidPay and I prefer payment via Paypal. Both the seller and buyer will be completely secure

BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPP

lol come on isn't anyone interested? Prices negotiable

Back
Top Bottom