FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

I am willing to go $775 shipped on it to anywhere in the United States, if anyone is interested.

here is my offer...
this stuff is no more than 3 weeks old
Case-CM Stacker 830
-Amd 64 fx dual core 2.8ghz and motherboard-
(motherboard-Asus M2N32-SLI Deluxe nForce 590 SLI)
Custom AMD Produced Fan
Hdd LED bay fan (5')
will also leave the multi card reader and the temperature monitor as well.

(all the eq. is already in the case and hooked to the motherboard)

this is an large over pay for that system, by leaps and bounds actually.

Not bad for an Optiplex. My school uses a ton of those along with Dell Latitude notebooks. Kinda puzzles me why they use all the workstation/business computers, but whatevers. A computer is a computer.

nobody buy this.

first off, its a dell, second- its running on a pentium and a slimline case.

pentium+small space=bad.

nobody buy this.

first off, its a dell, second- its running on a pentium in a thin case.

pentium+small space (bad airflow)= 56C idol, 70C load.

EDIT Urgent, see post 30.

First of all, don't double post. Second, follow the rules. If you don't like it, don't post. This is a place for Third, just beacuse it's a Dell doesn't mean it sucks. Don't be stupid. Here are the rules posted for your convenience.

4.)Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad may be suspended as we see fit without warning.

5.)The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.
If you don't like the ad, don't reply

Also, my school has a ton of these Optiplexes running all day long and all of them work fine.

browserjoe said:
nobody buy this.

first off, its a dell, second- its running on a pentium in a thin case.

pentium+small space (bad airflow)= 56C idol, 70C load.

Actually it doesn't have bad airflow at all. It has an intake system in the front of the chassis, and out-take in the back. Sort of like a vehicle.

It's a Dell? What does that have to do with anything? Dell is not the number one computer company in the world in Business and Home/Home Office for no reason.

This system puts off absolutely no heat externally. As I am sitting here talking to you, the chassis is room temperature, which happens to only be 69F.

Don't post your bullcrap here if you're not willing to buy or ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom