Fs: A8n32-sli Opti 165 And Gskill 2gb Pc500! $750!!!

Hey guys I have for sale under 2 months old all of this equipment will all boxes purchased from newegg. I have for sale the Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe, AMD Opteron 165 processor, 1.8Ghz OC to 2.8Ghz on AIR!!!! Finally The well talked about GsKill 2x1gb pc4000 500mhz. I am looking to get $750 for all of it, I am willing to take pics once the parts are out of the computer. I am moving on to the new Conroe system this week and will have the parts out. This is a very rare Opteron 165 that can overclock that high on air is simply amazing! Benchmarks prove to show FX-62 speeds with 2/3 off the price! Like I said above $750 firm I know you can get the parts new for the same price but I have a 3 year in store exchange on the motherboard and processor from Fry's Electronics, I work there and if either items go out within 3 year period you can take it to any Fry's In the country and they will replace it on the spot as long as there is no damage to the items. If you don't have a frys in your area you can ship either item to me and I can have it exchanged out for you, just pay shipping simple as that! Piece of mind when overclovking, I paid $114 for that warranty!

HPIM0299.jpg

Back
Top Bottom