FS: 2 year old HP

what would you suggest as a good price? This is a computer with everything plus an OS. A computer with all of this stuff would usually run about $550-600 if prebuilt or built yourself. $450 is 2/3 off of the price bought for this system. I have to make at least $450 from this system. I can throw in a game too.

well computer values depreciate EXTREMELY fast.

for 450, somebody could go to bestbuy and get themselves something like this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9999103000050036&type=product&id=pcmprd103100050036

which has 3gb of ram, a working dvd burner, a nice screen, and a cpu that pwns the one thats in your computer that your selling, and a 320gb hard drive. And thats all brand new.

I think you can get $350 for that. Most of this price being the 19" LCD and the OS. The computer itself is not very good. Just for you to get an idea, the computer in my sig, excluding monitor and OS which I already had, cost me $330 after MIR brand-new and, no offense, is much better than your set up. So even if your computer was level with mine, you'd be getting around $200 for the tower. But since it's not, you get less. I think you should go for $350. Don't sell below $300 though, mainly because it comes with an LCD and an OS.

Tech Tip: You'll probably make more money off this if you sell it not non-computer-saavvy people.

Back
Top Bottom