esCo's FS Thread - US48

esCob4r

Beta member
esCo's For Sale Thread - Payment Option Paypal or Money Order.
Shipping to US48 Only. Sorry for those who are not located in the US.
Items are all in working condition unless otherwise specified.

FS/FT - I am willing to trade both items for a nearly new 1155 Socket Motherboard that supports atleast 2 way SLI. CompUSA.com | P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | ASUS Intel Z68 Motherboard True PCIe 3.0 support + some cash.
Or I am willing to trade both this chip and processor for an i5-2500K.
I need to sell these two items quickly. Priced to sell quickly. Some one pick them up so I can go intel! =P

Amd Phenom II X6 1090T - $140 Used but works great! Runs cool at 4.0Ghz
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
This processor is pretty beast. I run it on a Hyper 212+ @ 3.8Ghz right now and on prime it never exceeded 40C. When I ran it at 4.0Ghz it never exceeded 50C on prime.
asrock9901090t.jpg

AsRock 990 FX Extreme 4 Motherboard - $125 Used but only 6 months old
ASRock > Products > 990FX Extreme4
Everything works flawlessly on this motherboard. It will come with almost ALL accessories. I may have to send an Asus SLI Bridge instead of the one that came with this because I can not find it. It comes with its original box and will be packaged excellent!

Throw me some offers and I will consider them. I need this stuff to sell.

Currently taking offers on the AMD chip and motherboard.
Adding more items when I am done gaming..

Item for sale is my Amd Athlon II X4 635 Processor Chip. It has done me well for 1 year. It has had minor overclocks done to it for a short period of time and ran stable at 3.48Ghz. I will be willing to sell this chip for $75 Shipped. This will include the chip in the original manufacture box/packaging, as well as the heatsink fan.
athloniix4635.jpg

Here is a pic of the processor + Stock HSF that will come with it
cpunhsf.jpg

This is the motherboard and the processor both working fine.
asusm4n75td.jpg

Links for specs below:
Amd Athlon II X4 635 - Newegg.com - AMD Athlon II X4 635 Propus 2.9GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor ADX635WFGIBOX

I accept paypal payment and money order.
I am new to selling so I have a heatware of 2 - 0 - 0. My heatware esCob4r | HeatWare.com
But here is my ebay feedback if you can still see it.. eBay My World - symetrick

Back
Top Bottom