Ebay listing for a great gaming or work PC

nick_waits

Beta member
Hello I'm selling my current PC on ebay. It was initially an Emachines but I customized it so much that calling it an emachines is a disgrace.
The reserve price is $600, and the computer comes with a lot of software.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5215997657

Computer Specifications:

Windows XP Professional Edition
Athlon XP 2000+ chipset possible to overclock to over 2.0ghz
1 gigabyte pc 2700 Kingston ram (2 512 cards)
ATI Radeon 9800 pro 4x/8x AGP - great gaming video card
http://ati.com/products/radeon9800/radeon9800pro/index.html
1 60 gb Maxtor hard drive
1 40 gb Western digital slave hard drive
1 cd-rw drive - copies cd's and plays cd's
1 dvd-rom drive - plays cd's and dvd's, but does not copy dvd's
1 3 ½ floppy drive
1 etherfast fax modem
integrated sound card

For gamers:

The PC can run the latest games, such as Half Life 2, Doom 3, Area 51, Swat 4, Guild Wars, World Of Warcraft and Battlefield 2 in excellent condition, and the computer has plenty of hard drive space to hold your entire game collection without causing lag problems. The Radeon 9800 pro is ranked one of the highest video cards on the market, and is the best card you can get without spending $500- 600 on the video card alone. The sound card can play your game sounds and music in excellent condition without feedback or driver errors.

For the office user:

The PC comes pre-installed with my original copy of Office XP 2003 Professional, which contains latest version of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excell, Access, Outlook, Front Page, and many other useful office programs. I will also give you a link to a step-by-step tutorial that teaches you every single thing you need to know in order to use Office XP to its full potential. The cd I send with the computer will also have alternative free software that you can install and decide whether or not you like it more that what Microsoft Office provides

Antivirus or spyware blockers???:

The PC comes pre-installed with Symantec antivirus, and virus scanner and blocker that does not take up the system's virtual memory. With Symantec antivirus, your computer will be up to date with constant virus index updates and will clean and quarantine files without bothering you. Symantec antivirus will run in the background of your computer and will not slow down system performance at all. The computer also comes with Microsoft Antispyware and Lavasoft Ad-aware SE. These two programs will allow you to surf the internet without receiving annoying popups or getting malicous cookies into your computer.

If you would please forward the ebay link to anyone you know who might be interested in bidding for it. Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom