Dell XPS X58 LGA1366 motherboard

ACES WILD

Daemon Poster
This board is a working pull from my home server which was using this dell xps 435mt motherboard. Supports LGA 1366 processors, I've been running it with an i7920 for about 8 months now. I need to expand my server, need more sata ports and a bigger case for more hdds so I'm selling this board. Works just fine, it IS a Dell board mind you so its bios are pretty much locked down minus boot selection, raid control, and enable/disable Stepping and Hyperthreading. The Bios have been flashed to the latest revision. Asking price is 80USD + shipping (cheap for an x58 board) Also can be flexible. Here is a partial spec sheet.

To sweeten the deal I will also include that pci-e 1x SATA II card which has two extra SATA ports on it.

Note: This is a mATX form factor board. Also, I do not have the I/O panel for this board because there never was one. The original case just had holes punched in sheet metal.

Specifications

Chipset
Intel X58+ ICH10
Processor
Intel Core i7 Processor
Memory
6x 1066 MHz or 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory Sockets (NON-ECC Memory
Only)
Capacities: 1 GB and 2 GB
Minimum: 2 GB
Maxium: 12 GB
Audio
Integrated 7.1 channel, High Definition Audio with S/PDIF support
Expansion Capabilities
Internal ports
3x PCI Express x1
1x PCI Express x16
Peripheral Interfaces
1x RJ45 Ethernet/LAN Port
4x back-panel USB 2.0–compliant connectors
1x Back Panel and 1x Front Panel IEEE 1394 (Firewire) Connector
6x back panel connectors for 7.1 Surround
1x S/PDIF Connector
1x eSATA Connector

Here's an image of it still running in my case.
IMG_0802.jpg

Another side note if you want some laughs, that hdd you see closest to the video card is actually being suspended by industrial strength velcro lol.

Back
Top Bottom