D-units

Oh, well why? Windows XP Home with SP2 is only 92 bucks...plus to install it can't cost more than 10.

Unless of course you are trying to ya know, underestimate people thinking installin winXP is hard...because you have come to the wrong place in that case.

LOL, Pure intel....haha, it is pretty easy to set up a osCommerce site...I have done it myself :)

What I absolutely LOVE about the site is the fact that theres no verisign no nothing! Its like buying systems off someone online....psh

Not saying your fake or anything because all of your posts have pertained to dunits.com or 4 out of the 5 :p

Um, look at your return policy man...has to be back within 10 days of the day its shipped off....it takes long enough to get there as its USPS....

I can't help but to think this is a complete and total scam, I could be wrong...but it looks like one BIG TIME!

Seems like a fly by night shop... but to prove it... what type of license does windows xp come with? $150 to get the cd... does that mean the preinstalled version is NOT licensed, because as any system builder or techie knows... the license is what costs $133.50 for Pro.... the cd is "free".

Back
Top Bottom