Computer parts---FIRESALE

ashokn225

Beta member
I've had this 1/2 built HTPC lying around that I don't have time to finish. The parts are all working, and is listed below. I have the box only for the case, but nothing else, since it is built into the case as of now.

Silverstone SST-LC16 Black---This is the one that comes with the iMON software and remote. Retail $270. Price: $130---As New.

11-163-053-01.jpg

2 sticks of 512 MB(One is Corsair, one is Geil, both DDR400---both working) = $50

Sony DVD-R/RW drive= $30

DFI Lanpart NF3 Motherboard= $50

Sapphire ATI 9800 pro 256MB Video card= $50

AMD 3200 (I'm pretty sure it's a 3200--bought it a year ago)= $50

If someone wants the whole thing (yes no HDD), I'll sell it for $300. I accept only Paypal.

Thanks,
Ashok

I've had this 1/2 built HTPC lying around that I don't have time to finish. The parts are all working, and is listed below. I have the box only for the case, but nothing else, since it is built into the case as of now.

Silverstone SST-LC16 Black---This is the one that comes with the iMON software and remote. Retail $270. Price: $130---As New.

2 sticks of 512 MB(One is Corsair, one is Geil, both DDR400---both working) = $50

Sony DVD-R/RW drive= $30

DFI Lanpart NF3 Motherboard= $50

Sapphire ATI 9800 pro 256MB Video card= $50

AMD 3200 (I'm pretty sure it's a 3200--bought it a year ago)= $50

If someone wants the whole thing (yes no HDD), I'll sell it for $300. I accept only Paypal.

Thanks,
Ashok
Have I not told you before?, in your pic there must be a hand-written note showing your username & date, I'm afraid it's no note, no sale.

Have I not told you before?, in your pic there must be a hand-written note showing your username & date, I'm afraid it's no note, no sale.

I don't follow. Sorry, this is my first post ( you have not told me before). Should I take a picture of the actual case and put my username and date on it? I can do that.

Also, here's some info on the Mobo: http://www.dfi.com.tw/Product/xx_pr....jsp?PRODUCT_ID=2840&CATEGORY_TYPE=MB&SITE=US

And I'm not sure what you mean by "is this a media center computer". I used to have WMC installed on my HDD (no hdd included here), but what I meant by HTPC is based on the form factor.

what he meant to say was that you are supposed to have a picture of the component(s) you are selling with the username and date in the picture, this is an anti-fraud policy, as we had a problem with a scammer on the forums.

hope you understand.. please do so when you can :)

Yes look around at the other for sale posts for example. YOu have to take the case, put a paper that says ashokn225 10/13/07 and take a pic of the whole thing. Make sure to take clear photos if possible, preferably not a cell phone camera.

Back
Top Bottom