Computer Builder, GREAT DEAL!

well im at colege doing a two year b-teck in electronics and computing in poole college in the uk. i can make pc easly and and etc.. were are you>?

Im on the west coast of the U.S. I have been making computers honestly since i was 12. I love doing it =)

m0gul said:
Im on the west coast of the U.S. I have been making computers honestly since i was 12. I love doing it =)

thats good. lol i remember i was addicted to cars and modding at 12 lol. then i saw my friends gaming comp and it hit me lol ive been loving comps ever since....lol altho that was kinda random i thought i would share that with you...:)

hi my name is matt and i am addicted to computers too. lol jk.
hey thats cool that you guys got so interested in computer so young. my dad was in the air force and fixed computers for them. he taught me a few tricks. thats all

so how'd you get into computers. maybe you said it and i missed it. we are destroying your thread with stories. i feel bad

i get adicted to games first then the pc technical bit and now im totaly bord of it all.

Its ok about the thread.
But how i got hooked is, when i first opened up a computer i was SO confused but I really wanted to know how everything worked. So I started playing with the computer, taking things out, tweaking things etc. After a good deal of old computers were destroyed due to my experimentation, I was getting the hang of it. Ever since i have been hooked!
-Drew

the same here but then 98se came out and i was bord of tweeking so i played games then went back to tweeking then programing then games and then back to tweeking then "BORD"

Back
Top Bottom