Comp in my SIG... would you buy?

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
I might be considering selling my computer in my sig right now, what i'm askin is would any of you guys be intrested in purchasing it for around hmmmm....... name me a price if your intrested....
obviously iits not everything in my sig

the basics tho.... just minus my speakers , sound card and hard drive.
computer works great btw! lol

hey if i dont sell it i'll just give away lolll i wont want it after i get my new comp....
come to think of it... a media center dosnet sound so bad :O

Well, you live close to me, so if I had money for that, yes, I'd buy it...especially with that video card!

Giving it away hmm? I'll take a look into that ;)

kyleman999 said:
hey if i dont sell it i'll just give away lolll i wont want it after i get my new comp....
come to think of it... a media center dosnet sound so bad :O

Creative Audigy2 7.1 ZS

My dad has teh deck for that and wants the sound card? How much do you want so I can give it to me him for a Chrismas Presnt.

PMed you

I'd take this machine at the right price. PM ME with your offer and I might accept it, I hope you accept paypal, look foward to reading your pm!

the thing is guys, i'll sell it if everything goes well with getting my new comp, and i'll be getting my new comp later this month hopefully.

If I could get the major componets of my computer sold then i would consider parting it out. Otherwise its still as a whole right now.

Back
Top Bottom