Closet Cleaning Sale

no idea who comma white is.

ISP's? ISP means Internet Service Provider correct if so that A does not make any sence or B I am confused (being almost computer illiterate it maybe the second one.)

ISP's? ISP means Internet Service Provider correct if so that A does not make any sence or B I am confused (being almost computer illiterate it maybe the second one.)
His ISP was xx.xxx.xx.xxx as you see, close.

SHOULD you REALLY be posting somones IP Address Online? you removed it from somones post before...

Brookfield said:

You shouldn't post his IP address out in the open like that, unless you hate him and want him to get DoS'ed. :p

As for the sale, the two Aspire fans have been sold to MarxSoccer! :) Enjoy!

I also have a new product, see the list above.

Report who's post? Brookfield?

Either way, please do not turn my sale thread into some fight over who is who. Thank you very much, Brookfield. :)

Yeh. No offence to brookfield, but it makes that person vunerible to D-O-S attacks..

Haha, reporting a post just tells all moderators, and Brookfield is a moderator. :p

Seriously though, that was a bad move, Brookfield. Gving someone's IP address is a no-no, and if you're going to take up something with him, use the PM system.

Brookfield said:
I dont get it. TO test if its hes IP is teh same, just ban the IP and if that users cant login than you its him or w.e, If not than its not him ;)

Back
Top Bottom