Buying headphones

sammytheman

In Runtime
Hey fellas I am thinking of getting a good headphone but not sure which one. There r too many. I don't want those bulky ones because I will jog here and there and I don't want the ones that go in your ear. I want something that is not too expensive, $100 MAX. I am looking for good, sound, and base. What do you guys recommend?

Well, my personal fav. are these bad boys:

http://xoxide.com/ltb-usb-51-surround-headphones.html

[font=arial, helvetica]Are you addicted to the incredibly realistic surround sound experience DVDs and most new games provide? Now you can take that home theater experience anywhere, whether it is a LAN party, on an airplane, in the car, or wherever you go with the LTB Pro Series USB True 5.1 Surround Headphones. LTB's Pro Series 5.1 headphones are the only true 5.1 headphones in the world that incorporate a unique light-weight ergonomic design with 6 Speaker Independent Sound Chambers (I.S.C.), and SafeBass Technology to produce the most comfortable home theater headphones possible.

The heart of these incredible headphones is the USB AC97 5.1 decoder sound card. This sound card plugs into any free USB port, and operates independently from your computer's internal sound card. In fact, it can even be used in computers that do not have a sound card! This decoder is what creates the 6 independent channels and is even compatible with Creative's EAX environmental audio extensions technology for an extreme gaming experience.

The ltb USB headphones themselves feature comfortable leather cushions, and 3 independent speakers per ear. A removable boom mic allows for multi-player game communication, and is perfect for Voice over IP calls. The included standard headphone jack adapter allows you to use the headphones with 2 channel audio sources like CD and MP3 players.

So whether you are a traveling movie buff, a hardcore LAN gamer, or looking for the home theater experience without the angry neighbors called the cops experience, the LTB Pro Series USB True 5.1 Surround Headphones are your dream come true!

Features:
[/font]

• [font=arial, helvetica][/font][font=arial, helvetica]
    [*]Multiple speaker units for front, center and subwoofer channels, sharp, clear and distinct sound from five directions
    [*]USB adapter with integrated multi-channel chip sound card & head-phone amplifier
    [*]Incorporates New SafeBass Technology, which protects the listener's ears by converging Bass response through the left front and right front channels
    [*]Built in with detachable microphone for PC gamer or Voice over IP
    [*]Universal audio adapter for two channel audio device, such as: CD/DVD/MP3 player
    [*]Very lightweight, extremely comfortable to wear, even if used for long periods of time
    [*]Space saving design features collapsible, rotating ear cups
    [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica]Specifications: [/font]
  • [font=arial, helvetica][/font][font=arial, helvetica]
    [*]LTB Headphone:
    • True 5.1 Surround Sound: Yes
    • Independent Speaker Chambers: Yes / 6
    • Drive Unit (speaker size):
      • Center: 15mm x 2
      • Surround: 15mm x 2
      • Front: 40mm x 2
    • Max Power: 15 m W
    • Impedance:

• Center: 16ohms
      • Surround: 8ohms
      • Front: 32ohms
    • Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
    • T.H.D. (total harmonic distortion): < 3%
    • Microphone: Yes/Detachable
    • Cord Length: 7 ft
    • Universal audio adapter: Yes
    [*]LTB USB M-Box:

• New SafeBass Technology: Yes
    • SoundBlaster EAX Compliant: Yes
    • Volume Control: Yes
    • Connection: USB
    • Power source: USB
    • Sensitivity: -103 dB
    • S/N (signal/Noise): > 80 dB
    • T.H.D.: < 0.3%
    • Decoder: AC97 Decoder
    • Application: PC, Notebook, Tablet PC, Mac
    [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica][font=arial, helvetica]http://xoxide.com/ltb-usb-51-surround-headphones.html[/font][/font]

Back
Top Bottom