**brand New** Sony Vaio Laptop Vgn-ar150g Forsale

sunsetsocali

Baseband Member
I have a brand new sony laptop vgn-ar150g forsale, i am looking for serious buyers that are looking for laptop. If you aol instant messenger please email me your screenname at geocatcher233@hotmail. After that I will get back to you online, and we can chat on aim, I will send you proof of picture with my screenname next to the laptop. After deal is complete and money receive via paypal, i will immedidately ship it on the sameday, with fedex, ups, or usps of your choice, and will email you the tracking number.

thanks

^^ just some advice if yu wanna sell post the specs or a link to the specs at least

1.83GHz Intel Core Duo Processor T2400 CPU, 1GB (2x512MB) RAM, 160GB 4200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Dual Layer DVD Burner, nVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 Graphics, 17" WXGA+ Widescreen Display, Bluetooth, 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi, Windows XP Media Center Edition with Update Rollout 2,Built-In NTSC Tuner, HDMI Output, full hd 1080

i will get pictures as soon as i make it home, i am work at right now

thanks for the patience

sorry folks i am new to this site but i dont know how to post images on here, so the only what i can send them is through email. if you are interested in the laptop.

i also have a webcam, so if you want to go the whole, and seeing the computer live over the webcam i can do that also, thanks

Host the images onto a site, such as imageshack.us , then insert the link into

Back
Top Bottom