Brand New Equipment for sale.

C0nstant1ne

Baseband Member
Several things for sale that i have.

First I have a couple of windows xp professional with service pack 2 cds. All sealed and each comes with its own unique License sticker and COA(certificate of authenticity) I am selling them for 80 bucks a piece. Retails for 139 usually. I offer free 2 day shipping on any item purchased. For actual pictures of items please message me or shoot me an email.

Next I have Brand new sealed 160 gigabyte western digital hard drives. I have SATA and IDE. Each for 70 a piece.

c0nstant1ne said:
Several things for sale that i have.

First I have a couple of windows xp professional with service pack 2 cds. All sealed and each comes with its own unique License sticker and COA(certificate of authenticity) I am selling them for 80 bucks a piece. Retails for 139 usually. I offer free 2 day shipping on any item purchased. For actual pictures of items please message me or shoot me an email.

Next I have Brand new sealed 160 gigabyte western digital hard drives. I have SATA and IDE. Each for 70 a piece.
im never one to say this, but isnt 70 dollars a little too much?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144203

Im assuming its that one, but ebay has new ones for about 58 shipped, i got one for my modded xbox. If you would make the price a great deal, i would take 2, or trade anything! LMK. :D

Back
Top Bottom