Averatec Laptop Reduced To 550.00

martian8554

Solid State Member
REDUCED TO 550.00 FIRM +10.00 SHIPPING 20.00 TO CANADA #1 posted February 6, 2007 at 9:27am (EST) quoted reply edit delete moderate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEFORE YOU READ:: I WILL ALSO CONSIDER A TRADE OF SOME SORT I HAVE NEVER OWNED ANY TYPE OF GAMING SYSTEM!!

I recieved a dell laptop and an averatec laptop for the holidays im keeping the dell as my full sise is the same. I have a new Averetec 1000 series notebook for sale along with some misc othe stuff listed below. but first the averatec is new in the box the exact series is av1050-eb1 for full detals go to AVERATEC.com you can get all the specs their. but quickley its 3.6 lbs 10.5 screen 512ram 533 megz 80 gig has centrino mobile technolgy inside.it lists for 1100.00 at averetec and can be bought for around 800.00 most places i will sell for 600.00 and ship for ten dollars. email me at
(.recyco4@aol.com ) if intrested' SEE SPECS BELOW --XP PRO

1000 Series

Ultra-light 10.6" widescreen notebook loaded with multimedia and connectivity features

The small and feather-light stylish design is only one of the 1000 Series' best features! At a svelte 3.6 lbs. this little dynamo with its high resolution AveraBriteâ„¢ widescreen is light on the eyes, the backpack or briefcase, and most importantly the wallet. Just as you would expect from any AVERATEC notebook, it is also loaded with multimedia and connectivity features.

A built-in high-speed wireless LAN with dual-antenna allows for super fast Internet multimedia streaming and downloading, all the while keeping you secure with the included Norton AntiVirus, Windows® XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 with Enhanced Security Protection, and Intel's® Execute Disable Bit functionality that can halt worm attacks and eliminate the need for software patches.
Model # 1050-EB1
CPU Intel® Pentium® M ULV 733 (1.1 GHz)
OS Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition Genuine Windows® XP Provessional Genuine Windows® XP Home Edition
LCD 10.6" WXGA with AveraBriteâ„¢
Optical Drive DVD+CD-RW
Memory 512MB DDR
Wireless LAN 802.11b/g
USB (2x) 2.0
Dimensions 10.47"x7.97"x1.16" (Front) - 1.36" (Back)
Weight 3.6 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom