Amazing Deal on 3 laptops

seaniscool

BSOD
I have 3 very powerful gaming laptops that I have to trade or sale.I am going to let them go for crazy prices they are over 2500.00 a piece but I am wanting to sale them either together at the crazy price of 2500.00 for all 3 or 1000.00 bucks a piece.Or I would like to trade them for a apple laptop and 1000.00 for all three.I am located in the us in South Carolina but will ship to anywhere in the world I have great ebay feedback.

The first 2 are the same kind just differnt colors I have a green and a blue

They are Alienware Area 51m 766 laptops

Qty 2 - AC Adapter
Original disks
Driver disk (I burned this with the latest drivers off of Alienware's site)
Original paperwork
Alienware mousepad (Func Industries)
The bag is NOT INCLUDED with this , but can be added for an additional cost (see below
Display: This is the 16.1” display, not 15” like the others
Hard Drive: This one has a 100GB drive, not 20GB like the others
Optical Drive: This has the newer DVD/RW drive, not the DVD/RAM that came with it (I upgraded the drive)… most of the others don't have a DVD burner at all.
It's Cyborg Green… the coolest color Alienware ever put on a laptop. Any time I am in a coffee shop using this thing, I have people make comments about it.
Did I mention that it has a DVD burner?
It has Windows XP Professional… NOT Home Edition like the others

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.2Ghz Hyper-Threading CPU
· Front Side Bus: 800 Mhz

· Memory: 1GB RAM

· Display: 16.1” Screen (not the 15” like the others on eBay)

· Hard Drive: 100GB

· Optical Drive: DVD/RW (also burns CDs)

· Video Card: ATI Radeon 9600 w/ 128MB RAM

· Networking: 10/100MB Ethernet (wired)
802.11 A/B/G Ethernet (wireless)

· Modem: 56Kbps

· Alien Eyes – The eyes on the chassis light up (way cool)

· Operating System: Windows XP Professional

PCMCIA
Line In
Headphones
Microphone
Parallel
VGA
PS/2
S-Video
USB (3)
Ethernet (RJ-45)
Modem (RJ-11)
ea_12.jpg

73_12.jpg
36_12.jpg

29_12.jpg

d5_12.jpg

The 3 laptop is a voodoo

a Voodoo PC Laptop. It is just over 2 years old. It has 120GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, a ATI Radeon Mobility 9600 with 128 Meg. of RAM, 1 GB of system memory. It is using an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ DTR CPU with 1M of L2 cashe, 802.11 B/G wireless, a slot that reads the folowing: MMC, SM, SD, MS. It has one Type II card slot, built in 1394, 10/100 Ethernet, 56k Modem, and 4 USB 2.0 slots. It also has a slot loading DVD/CD Burner. It burns the following formats: DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R DL, CD+-R/RW. I have the binder with the Certificat of Authenticity, and a spec shee showing its benchmarks. You will also get 3 recovery disks, a driver CD, and an Authentic Windows XP Professional CD. is . Thank you.

I have pics of the voodoo to just pm me

They were all given to me by a friend who owed me money.Thats why I am letting them go so cheap I owuld like to sale them all together I would actully like to trade them for apple and 1000.00 the apple book can be any size.Or I would like a linux computer.But if you have any other electronics let me know other computers I dont care just let me know anything phones or anything.I am willing to ship any where in the world overnight for free if you overnight my stuff I will overnight yours.These need to go fast.These are best offer as well the person withy the best offer by monday night gets them.So any offer no matter how crazy PM me and let me know.Thank you and have a great day Sean

I have tons more pictures just pm me and I will give them to you but keep in mind these have to go by monday becuase I am leaving on wednesday.I will ship to anywhere in the world.

Just wanted to add i would trade also for a 30gb video ipod a ibook and 700.00 for 2 of them no mater the color,Or 60gb ipod ibook and 700.00 for all 3.

You've had your limit of bumps, either go now or Monday as you said, seems strange that you enlist as a member today, & away the next day, I'm suspicious, I'll trace your IP

Mods, what's your opinion?

huh I dont care if you trace my ip The reason I just signed up is thay I just found this forum today becuase I was looking for a place to sale the lapyops.

I am not leaving on monday for good I actully not leaving until wednesday.I am going on vacation its the only time I could get off work.You misunderstood what I was saying.That is why I trying to sale these at crazy prices becuase I need them to go quick so I can extra money for my vacation.I am sorry if you took it the wrong way or something.I will be apart of this foirum when I get back from vacation.Sorry if you took it wrong.

I am not leaving on monday for good I actully not leaving until wednesday.I am going on vacation its the only time I could get off work.You misunderstood what I was saying.That is why I trying to sale these at crazy prices becuase I need them to go quick so I can extra money for my vacation.I am sorry if you took it the wrong way or something.I will be apart of this foirum when I get back from vacation.Sorry if you took it wrong.
\

Well if i had the $$$ , i would probably pich up one of those, i am looking for a lappy but am still searching a good deal.

So where ya going on vacation ? enjoy the time off, i can't wait to go on vacation again...had so much fun.

seaniscool said:
huh I dont care if you trace my ip The reason I just signed up is that I just found this forum today becuase I was looking for a place to sale the laptops.
There is absolutely no need to get aggressive, if I hadn't intervened, I'm sure one of the other twelve mods would have done so, we have many spammers who try their luck, but now you explained fully that you are going on holiday tomorrow, 'spose you're OK, although why you didn't wait until afterwards, perhaps you needed the money in order to go, bit of a mistake, in my time as mod, the guys are normally fairly slow in responding, so one day isn't really long enough is it?, anyway you have redeemed yourself as far as I'm concerned, why not leave them posted here until you return, have a good break.

I PB'd this guy, he pulled the wool over my eyes, he posted again as SeemeHollar, [crafty sod] who I PB'd as well, & moved that thread to the spam archive, all mods report to the nearest plastic surgeon to have half a dozen extra eyes grafted on.

Back
Top Bottom