80Gb ATA/100 7200 RPM Hard Drives

aaron12345

In Runtime
I have 30 80Gb ATA/100 7200RPM 2Mb Cache 8.5MS Seek Time Hard Drives coming in this week. Thought I'd give the forum a heads up and a bit of a discount. I'm looking for $38 a drive from the general public, plus $3.85 shipping, and $1.30 insurance USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Service. These drives come with a 30 day warranty. If you do the transaction off of ebay - so I don't have to pay ebay fees I'll give you a special price of $36 a piece. If you do this through ebay, just reply to this thread with your ebay userid, and IMMEDIATLY after you buy shoot me an email using ebay's contact form with your forum userid, and I'll take $1 off the price and give the drive to you for $37. Lastly if you pay by check (must clear) or money order, off of ebay, I'll give to it you for $35 a piece because I don't have to pay paypal fees. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, and Checks (may require up to 10 days to clear). To be elgible for the discounts you MUST have atleast 15 forum posts.

bumpy - 3 days left. I also have higher quantites - if you want more than 5 I'll offer a volume discount.

i would take one but idk how to set everything up, and is there any trouble going from ide to ATA?

IDE is ATA - they are 100% compatible. And remember, I offer free tech support, the installation is pretty straightforward and I would be happy to walk you through it on the phone once you receive the drive. If you have any issues you can return the drive for a refund - no questions asked.

Also is there any way of transferring the data on the hdd i have now to that one?

Back
Top Bottom