25ft Cat 5e Cables

aaron12345

In Runtime
I have 24, 25 Foot Cat 5e cables. These are all gigabit ethernet ready. I'm offering them for (including shipping in the continental US):

Quantity Price Per Cable
1-2 $8.00
3-5 $7.00
5-10 $5.75
More Ask

ALL PRICES IN USD - See Below for Prices and Shipping in GBP

PayPal w/ Confirmed address or Money Order ONLY

ARRRRRRRGGGGGG! I could strangle you! I just bought some today for twice the price!!

Yes, thats a good price i am going to get some ethernet cabling but unfortuneately i live in the uk, so i cant buy them and also what it that price in gbp?

All below Prices in gbp:

Quantity Price Per Cable
1-2 $4.50
3-5 $4.00
5-10 $3.25

Shipping for 1-2 cables USPS Global Priority Airmail Flat Rate would be: $5

A Shipping Table for more than two cables - they are 10 ounces each, and there are 16 ounces in one pound. This is for USPS Global Airmail service:

Pounds (lb) Price (gbp)
2 11.10
3 13.30
4 15.50
5 17.75
6 20.00

Please note the prices above may change slightly based on currency exchange fluctuations between gbp and usd. International Orders are harder to track so I can not be reponsible for lost/stolen items. I do not think there would be any customs fees however buy is responsible for any customs fees.

I can accept paypal on international orders.

Cool, dont worry i have found some prices in the uk, thanks for the uk prices though and please dont pm asking to view your thread.

Bumpy... You know you want these cables! Won't find them any cheaper in stores. And remember when comparing to other sites, check the shipping!!! My US prices all include shipping and my international shipping I feel is very reasonable, however it may be more economical for international buyers to buy 5+ cables because of shipping. I am a verified premeire paypal member and ship next business day. I can usually provide a tracking number within a few hours of purchase.

Aaron.. do you still have these cables? I may be interested in buying a couple of these as soon as I get my check from work.. and put the money in my account. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom