1GB Hynix DDR RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

db4rt

BSOD
I dont really know much about this RAM exept that it is from a newer dell so it will probably only fit in a dell.
ram4sale.jpg
ASKING 25 CAD. MONEY ORDER PREFERRED.

Is the ram PC 2700? Or what type? It should say on the stick.
Also, post the pictures on this thread so everyone can see them.

You have to post a pic with your usernam written on a piece of paper and the date
And BF2player i believe DDR400 is PC3200

Um, he's only asking I think, I don't think he's looking to sell it.

Asking what? If people are interested?

If people are interested=person will likely sell it to them for the right price.
Therefore he is likely selling the item and should post pictures on the thread?
Also, that he posted in the For Sale/Trade section kinda gives you the indication he might want to be selling it?

Muz: How do you know the type of ram? I didn't see it posted anywhere. Also, my computer supports 3200.

Asking what? If people are interested?

If people are interested=person will likely sell it to them for the right price.
Therefore he is likely selling the item and should post pictures on the thread?
Also, that he posted in the For Sale/Trade section kinda gives you the indication he might want to be selling it?

Muz: How do you know the type of ram? I didn't see it posted anywhere. Also, my computer supports 3200.
Yeah but the pooint in brookfields post wasnt to be factual just to have a dig at me cos i said some stuff he cant argue with in other threads so rather than be profesional he has to find ways to get at people

As for the last bit , i just do lol i dunno where i leanr it i have known it for that long

yeah, I am planning on selling it, I just can't seem to post a picture. this is exactly what it says ON the ram 1GB 2Rx8 PC2- 5300U- 555- 12

Bud your sig is too long. It is 8 lines, when the max is 5. You have until tomorrow noon to change it or I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom