Random Chit Chat

Been. Building myself a new desk. Will be getting all the computer off the floor. My computer tower is a redbone. My new chair is red and black matches. My new keyboard will be asus red mouse the same, and the new tower too. I changed my mind on the sized monitor as I saw one at Wally World. It just isn't me. So..I will go with the 27 in. Model. Desk model will be 20 X 72 inches. Plenty of room for me! I have been slow building as I haven't been feeling well. The weather has a lot to do with that. Hope I can finish it today. One thing I forgot is poly to seal the wood, and I like the grain of the wood. Shame to paint over it! I am so tired of having only the tablet!!

It up and running. About time. Still have cable management under the desk. Need poly to coat the top and front. Its as solid as the wall in this place. Later,Wd

I have been doing my thing and thought i would give a shot or two. Its not finished but coming along. I am dressing it up with asus rog. Keyboard monitor and mat for the mouse and keyboard. That should be able to protect the desktop from marks and scratches. The computer case is a redbone u2. Perfect for a asus setup. More later, Dan :trash:

Attachments

• 234 (2).jpg
    234 (2).jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 233.jpg
    233.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 2
Came a long way Dan. :thumb:

Thought up a joke:

No matter how this guy walk he keeps falling down. Why?

He's wearing slip-pers!

Bada boom! :D

Back
Top Bottom