Random Chit Chat

Yep but the toothache is annoying. My neck pains ain't helping either but since I'm home I can adjust the dosage of my pain pills.

Looks like I'm doing good. Less blood are showing up and soon clear since yesterday. Breathing a lot easier and feeling better.

I hope it stays that way. No luck on the dentist yet. Everybody's shutting down.

Let's listen to other people's miseries. They might ease up our own.
Now we have a curfew from 7pm to 6am. Penalty is SR 10,000 (~$2700 USD).

SG, They are trying to do that here in Texas. Really sucks this mess. I am tired of you tubes, Cable, Music and my fish and train layout. Oh and not to forget the weather station. I have a few games i have installed into the w10 and a few in w7. All my doctor visits have been put on hold so i don't have anywhere to go that is open. I have plenty of TP and Nose blow so i have that. Food is ok so that is good. Its being cooped up when i am used to being outside or driving somewhere. Boredom is the worst part.

I don't think it's them (govt.) doing it, I think it's us (people). Friendly recommendations to stay home for a fixed while and avoid unnecessary gatherings and strolling were rejected resulting in having more cases. They had no choice but to force such a law on us. They don't want the country to become like Italy where hell broke loose. I heard they reached a point they have to choose whom to give medical attention and whom to leave to their fate. Imagine you're in a war and two fatally wounded comrades and have to carry only one of them to safety due to specific circumstances if you're alone. No country wants to reach such tough calls with their people. Freedom is not absolute specially if it affects others' welfare. People need to know that.

Back
Top Bottom