Random Chit Chat

My son had surrendered the dog to the SPCA but they said they would not be able to adopt him out due to his aggressive nature and they were going to destroy him so after a week at the SPCA the dog was brought back to our house. I have been after my son since then to find him a new home and he finally found a sanctuary that will take the dog so my son will be taking him there.

After the dog killed our cat, I didn't want it here any longer but I didn't want it killed either.
That's a pretty good outcome I'd say. It's a shame about your cat but it's good that the dog ended up well.

My son took the dog to the sanctuary yesterday. They seem pretty positive that they will be able to find him a home with no other animals with room for him to run around. Other than the dog's propensity to attack smaller animals, he's really a pretty good dog and has never shown any aggression toward humans.

What about babies or being protective against other humans?

Dunno guys, but if I understand the proverb "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" well enough, I don't think it's a good idea to keep such a dog with humans as a inside home pet. I could be wrong, tho.

As I said before, they are unpredictable. All animals are dumb as a two year old human and no matter how well you train them, their animal instinct kicks in.

Back
Top Bottom