Random Chit Chat

That airliner that crashed in Iran was shot down by Iran forces! Almost half that were killed were Iranians. They shot down there own people, no less! Now they have rounded up the royal guards that shot it down and making a trial of them. And if that wasn't enough, they have kicked the Englands ambassador out of the country! Sounds like a new war in the makings to me.

They are making sure of making new enemies out of more people; the countries of the deceased in the flight and now England. Why are they doing this, I don't know.

I was reading down the comments about pets and i use to own 2 dogs the 1st one is a lab mix and she loves kids especially she loves babies and plus I have a short haired dachshund blue Merle and he is a real pain I the neck his name is Brutus weighs at around 31 lbs and he does not like children at all some reason and here is the picture of the 2 dogsIMG_0015.jpg and so the big one is the Labrador mix named Ginger and the tiny fat one is Brutus, so years pass by Ginger has some health issues due to one of her organs have cancer, so we put her down and I was devastated she was 11 years old and now we are down to this little black dog is now 7 years old with calcium buildup in his neck so we give him food with CBD oil along with chewable hemp tablets for dogs for pain discomfort and now he is getting better

Last edited:
Steam and Origin say I don't have friends.

Jerks!

1f9d5c0038a16b0402d4315c97335094.jpg

I hope you think we are all friends here! You, AMD man, Celery, strollin and several others here I call friends! I don't know those sites but I would quit them.

Back
Top Bottom