Random Chit Chat

I'm looking for RWD 4-door mid to big size sedans really. That's why I'm looking at it. This makes limited options to me after the demise of the good old ones like Caprice, Buick Roadmaster, Crown V, Grand M, Lincoln of the same, etc. Bastardize? Something like turning Impala into FWD is the definition of that.

I think anything you can think of can be found here. Go ahead!

A lot of well known names for performance cars are put on totally different cars thus ruining the name.

Just got so much white smoke coming from the exhaust when I kicked down to pass someone in the highway :(

What could it be? I stopped and revved so hard while idling but got nothing or at least nothing that I could see from the cabin like I could the smoke I saw on the highway.

Sound like oil getting past the rings. It's also possible you have tranny fluid sucked in your engine. Check the modulator (vacuum line).

Last edited:
Could be water too. White smoke, can you smell it? Does the engine water level drop? Transmission level or engine oil drop? Has to be one or more levels dropping. This maybe weird but check your brake fluid too. I saw one vehicle I had that the brake fluid was seeping back thru the back of the master cylinder and getting to the vacuum booster of the engine. Next?

First the master cylinder seal would have to leak then the power booster diaphragm would have to leak as well.

You wouldn't have very good power assist.

Has his shoes gone metal to metal too? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom