How can I get the Bing Search Bar

jetsmell

In Runtime
I have Windows 10 with Firefox. I have Google Search on my home page that I would like to change to Bing. My home page is by IG Home, it's a customization web page.

Probably the same people that use a Mac. Anyway to answer the OP's question hopefully.

If you look at the bottom of the IGHome page it tells you how to make the pages that you want your home page.

If you want to change your Firefox home page then go to whatever page you want as your home page then click "Tools" on the menu bar. (If you don't have the menu bar on Firefox then right click at the top of Firefox and left click menu bar.) Then go to the bottom of the tools menu and click "options" then "Home" then "Use Current Pages."

I use Bing. Bing will give you better results for searches on Windows issues, obviously. Plus I earn points that I use for free Amazon gift cards. ;)

To set Bing as your homepage just click the hamburger in the upper right (three horizontal lines) and then click Options. Click Home on the left side, make sure "Homepage and new windows" is set to Custom URLs... and then copy/paste the URL for the Bing homepage into the box below it.

We're allowed to have a laugh round here right? Sheesh, no wonder this place is so quiet!

Oh I see Mr Xinam is allowed to make "tongue in cheek" remarks when referring to someone else's post but when someone else says something similarly "tongue in cheek" about his posts he throws his toys out of his pram. Typical Apple user response. Yeah no wonder it's so quiet around here.

Back
Top Bottom