Computer unusually noisy.

So it was the PSU after all?

Sure was. Great that the hard drive from the non working computer worked so well with the newly acquired computer. The computer cost 60.00 including shipping. Probably more than a power supply would have costed. But I like the easier fix.

Still wanting to figure out where to install a SSD on a Dell GX 280 computer.

Did you see my fix for the external hard drive. I am sure when I added the partition and formatted the first time I did not add a drive letter at that time.

Peeps still complain when others still use Wwindows XP.

That is all well and fine but the computers that I have XP on will continue with XP until the end of time.

That is like when I could not locate my iPad backup password. I knew I had saved the password. But, overlooked where to look. Finally located the password in a place I had not looked before. Now I have all the backup passwords in one happy place.

I still think there was a way to recover the password. At least some 2 way authentication way. I used two different passeotk finders. None worked. Well if I would not been inpatient eventually after a looooooooooong time the password would have been found.

Oh by the Windows 10 is susceptible to internet things such as a time called malware.

Here is what was found on my Windows 10 computer.

One of those caused my browser to execute when the computer was first booted up.

IMG_5823.jpg

Last edited:
I have Avast to take care of my passwords and it remembers it. That way I can use a very strong algorithm without having to remember them. Google too so I have two ways to keep em.

Back
Top Bottom