Hello From Texas

Justin_Time

Solid State Member
Hey everyone! :flowers: My name is Justin, I'm a teen geek who wants to become a motherboard designer. I've built a few computers and fix computers when I'm not doing my school work. My family is staying in the Corpus Christi area helping with hurricane cleanup. I hope to be a helpful part of this forum. I have time on my hands and don't play video games that much. I also like photography, cooking, and drawing.

Hey hey Justin, hello and welcome to the forum..

I think it's really cool that you're into computers. I love computers, and in my spare time I like helping my sister fix her laptop issues.

When I was your age I was too busy riding my bike and playing with my friends outside. Today's generation of teens are into electronics and computers which I think is awesome.

Have fun here :cool:

Welcome, it's great that you have an interest in technology at an early age.

When I was your age, computers were monstrously sized and took up the whole basement of a building with a team of people assigned to keep them running, not many teens had access to them. Transistors were the "hot" technology then.

Thanks guys for the replies. I was wondering why some of my posts go through and some need to be approved by a moderator? I'm guessing the two that needed approval had links in them.

Speak for yourself SG. :rolleyes:

By the way Justin, I'm a fellow Texan stuck in San Antonio. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom