Only one web location opens.

That is why I hesitate to ask for help in these forums. I like XP. Much better interface than 7 or 10 has. I judt want help with XP not reasons why XP is not any good anymore.

That is why I hesitate to ask for help in these forums. I like XP. Much better interface than 7 or 10 has. I judt want help with XP not reasons why XP is not any good anymore.
Well, then, you'll have to provide maybe a little more information.

What have you tried? Are you sure you are not infected? Have you tried another browser?

Also, you should never hesitate to ask any questions. You may have to put up with our geek nonsense, but once you get past that you'll encounter some good stuff :)

What browser are you using? Last I remember Internet Explorer wasn't able to open many sites anymore. You could try firefox and see if that works.

Well, then, you'll have to provide maybe a little more information.

What have you tried? Are you sure you are not infected? Have you tried another browser?

Also, you should never hesitate to ask any questions. You may have to put up with our geek nonsense, but once you get past that you'll encounter some good stuff :)

Not infected. This is a brand new SSD.

Well Firefox requires a Windows 7 or and above. Will see if Opera works.

When install Opera there is a installed for XP that will not down load on this computer. Will now see if Chrome works.

Seems like each browser has some excuse not to work. I will have a computer repairer fix this for me.

Last edited:
See I would use my other computer that has which Windows XP. But every time plug in a USB cable the computer shuts off.

52 Did not install but version 5.0 did.

Last edited:
Looks like version 52 of Firefox was the last to support XP from what I read.

This page on Mozilla's site lists all previous versions for download. You might give that a go and see if one of the older versions will work for you.

HEY!!! Appreciate the help. If i can connect to Microsoft i am sure the other web pages will work. Microsoft works.

Still do not understand why the other browsers do not. Might get older versions of the as well.

There is always a downside. Firefox does not remember passwords or open PDF files from a webpage.

Last edited:
Looks like this computers Windows XP is still receiving updates. Like 68. Maybe my internet browsers will all work. IMG_4476.jpg

Back
Top Bottom