busted router

Reb

In Runtime
i had power cut now me router dont work it come on bit then not work i daint know what wrong with it i rung talk talk and they aint helping they say it should work but it dont work right so what next:eek:

Reb when you plug your router into the phone line does the router switch on and does your internet light come on at all. Also does the phone line work via telephone to make calls to say your dad as if the phone isn't working either with a dial tone there could be a fault with your phone line to the telephone exchange which may require a engineer visit what has talk talk said about the fault

What I would do in your case is just call and tell them to send somebody. If something was damaged during the power surge then there is no way you can repair that. You'll have to get a replacement.

What I would do in your case is just call and tell them to send somebody. If something was damaged during the power surge then there is no way you can repair that. You'll have to get a replacement.

me dad got sort it out mate me bro had same thing it bloody talk talk they aint very good

Back
Top Bottom