usb problem

I knew this "me" difference ever since DuckTales days, if you know it. Scrooge McDuck keeps saying it. That's one thing I consider useful we had in the Saudi TV.

Hmm... the perks of being a native English speaker, I see. Or maybe it is even a UK English thing??

I keep having worries on how I'd be lost in a native English speaking country haha.

Reb, are you Scottish? I know Scotsmen say me instead of my.

I've spoken English my entire life and had absolutely no clue WTF he was saying.

I've got a friend who is a Scouser (from Liverpool, England). You could cut his accent with an axe. I can understand him if he takes his time but once he has had a few drinks he becomes completely unintelligible to me.

I have always loved the English accent, I just love how people talk from England. I also like the accent of the Australians.

For me, common British English sounds attractive and common American English (West Coast?) sounds tough. That's what I like in them ;)

We have loads of different accents in England lol, some of them are far more attractive than others! I'm from the Midlands, and have a light "black country" accent which a lot of people dislike...

Back
Top Bottom