I don't really get it...

That doesn't mean anything. The question is "why use this specific name?", Not "why did they use a different name?".

This is more like "why are you called John if your father's name was Mark? Why aren't you called Mark II?".

So, you did get the intended message then. Good.

Actually mine and my father's names are the same save for the "Jr." behind mine. He went by our first name and I have always used our middle name. We both were/are often called by our last name.

So, you did get the intended message then. Good.
:confused:
Actually mine and my father's names are the same save for the "Jr." behind mine. He went by our first name and I have always used our middle name. We both were/are often called by our last name.
Yeah but you should be like Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr.
Your dad didn't come out of an egg, did he? :eek:

:confused:

Yeah but you should be like Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr. Jr.
Your dad didn't come out of an egg, did he? :eek:

Nope, he was the 11th out of twelve. Since 9 of them were boys they had to use different names so my granny could holler at them individually. ;)

LOL
They named their product what they wanted to, why is that hard to understand?
The names are often generated by market research teams and also sometimes they have an influence from the design teams as well.
If a company feels or finds that a certain name will sell better than another one, they go with what they can sell more of.
That's why their stock is such a good deal.

LOL
They named their product what they wanted to, why is that hard to understand?
The names are often generated by market research teams and also sometimes they have an influence from the design teams as well.
If a company feels or finds that a certain name will sell better than another one, they go with what they can sell more of.
That's why their stock is such a good deal.
That's what I said on my first reply... I don't know why you would assume it's hard for us to understand.

Back
Top Bottom