Whole new Windows 10?

Celery

Golden Master
The update took a long time and I see lots of new features in it.

I guess this is a new service pack?

Did you just get the "Creator's" update? They added some VR stuff in it plus a 3D version of Paint and other features like improvements to Edge and Cortana.

I'm not sure why someone would hate the Creator's update vs a previous version of Windows 10 since it's the same OS with some added features.

Take a look at these links Celery, will explain everything that creators update brings. Privacy, Security & Settings has also been a big focus with Security in a new section of its own and Settings has been really improved and Microsoft is slowly moving away from Control Panel. When you install Windows 10 or perform a major upgrade/update, the process of setting your device up has been revamped.

What's new in the Windows 10 Creators Update - Windows Blog

What's New in Windows 10's Creators Update - How To Geek

defender-security-center-640x469.png

oobe-privacy-640x480.png

troubleshooting.png

Take a look at these links Celery, will explain everything that creators update brings. Privacy, Security & Settings has also been a big focus with Security in a new section of its own and Settings has been really improved and Microsoft is slowly moving away from Control Panel. When you install Windows 10 or perform a major upgrade/update, the process of setting your device up has been revamped.

What's new in the Windows 10 Creators Update - Windows Blog

What's New in Windows 10's Creators Update - How To Geek

defender-security-center-640x469.png

oobe-privacy-640x480.png

troubleshooting.png
Hold on... I'm using that right now. I guess build 15xxx was the creators update... Ok my bad. The update is pretty cool.

Yep, I went through all the configs, setting them back the way I like it and the new features are cool indeed.

Microsoft is not stupid. They know that Linux are getting popular with their GUI OSes that they give us W10 for free and free updates just like Linux.

Back
Top Bottom