Custom PC For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forum is for the members who gather and talk computers. This sub-forum is for us.

His is a first post and only post in here. A fly by ad. No introduction, no threads.

A lot of forums required so many posts to post ads. No fly bys.

The forum is for the members who gather and talk computers. This sub-forum is for us.

His is a first post and only post in here. A fly by ad. No introduction, no threads.

A lot of forums required so many posts to post ads. No fly bys.

None of what you said is in the forum rules.

For the time being, Technician and Pete.i could be banned for their behaviour. And I would like to see that happen.

Lol
A forum is a place to express your opinion.
In my opinion someone else's old POS hand me down computer is worth 50 bucks at most and is always better used as a donation to a good cause as a way to help others.
If you don't like helping other people, that's your business and that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but it doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to my opinion.

If you have an old computer to sell I'll give you fifty bucks for it and I'll donate it to a good cause. If you think someone's POS computer is worth more make them an offer.
If seeing other people's opinions offends you so much maybe you should steer clear of forums.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

That's an interesting reply too :p

Come to think of it, where is the OP? Looks like you guys scared them away!

Good then our work is done and another spammer Bites the Dust.

Lol
A forum is a place to express your opinion.
In my opinion someone else's old POS hand me down computer is worth 50 bucks at most and is always better used as a donation to a good cause as a way to help others.
If you don't like helping other people, that's your business and that's your opinion and you're entitled to it but it doesn't mean that I'm not entitled to my opinion.

If you have an old computer to sell I'll give you fifty bucks for it and I'll donate it to a good cause. If you think someone's POS computer is worth more make them an offer.
If seeing other people's opinions offends you so much maybe you should steer clear of forums.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Good then our work is done and another spammer Bites the Dust.
This forum happens to have rules. Maybe you should read them. Forums are not about saying whatever comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom