No keyboard/mouse

Because both the keyboard and mouse are not working and it can take a disc., is that the only answer in fixing this? If so, what kind of disc. should I use?

Because both the keyboard and mouse are not working and it can take a disc., is that the only answer in fixing this? If so, what kind of disc. should I use?

We never said that was the answer. Where did you get that? Usually to gain control over a laptop that doesn't work you can just plug another mouse or kerboard.

Why don't you just get another mouse and try to see what you can find out? Maybe there is a driver problem. Can you access the BIOS and check if the keyboard and mouse work?

"Why don't you just get another mouse and try to see what you can find out? Maybe there is a driver problem. Can you access the BIOS and check if the keyboard and mouse work? "

I purchased a new mouse but that didn't work. I did get into the bios but didn't know what to do so I left it alone.

"Why don't you just get another mouse and try to see what you can find out? Maybe there is a driver problem. Can you access the BIOS and check if the keyboard and mouse work? "

I purchased a new mouse but that didn't work. I did get into the bios but didn't know what to do so I left it alone.

You don't have to do anything in the BIOS, just check if the keyboard and mouse work.

If there is important info on the laptop then I'd take hard drive out and put into another pc and back it up asap.

Back
Top Bottom