Windows 10 Creators Update

BK_123

Golden Master
Hey guys. So recently the RTM version of the Windows 10 Creators Update was confirmed by a version of the upgrade assistant. I was able to upgrade to the Windows 10 Creators Update successfully using the upgrade assistant straight from Microsoft. I used nothing else but the tool from Microsoft.

The computer being used has never ran an insider/preview build of Windows 10.

Windows 10 Creators Update RTM is Build 15063 confirms leaked Update Assistant

Download Windows 10

Windows_10_Creators_Update_RTM.png

Windows_10_Creators_Update_RTM1.png

Great information.

However, I've enabled Defer Update so I will wait for a few more weeks to make sure there's no error so I will upgrade.

Unfortunately Microsoft pulled the creators update after the media started reporting it which could mean that another release will be happening before the actual launch/release.

You don't have to post questions

I didn't think you have to use forums at all. I thought it was all optional. Lol

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

I'm just sharing

That's great then. Thanks for the info.
I tend to wait until the fix the thing to its final iteration and then patch what 5he missed so I avoid getting a lot of testing phase software on my machine because I prefer it to be stable as I need it to make money for me. It might be 8nteresting to drop it on an unused old pc just to see what's there but I doubt it's anything earth shattering that I can't wait for at this point.
Thanks for the info though.

Back
Top Bottom