Motherboards

KJLai

In Runtime
Hey All,

I am building a new PC for my Daily and Gaming purposes.

What kind of Motherboard that anyone of you guys would recommend?

I was looking into the ASUS MAX VIII Hero, ASUS ROG Strix Z270E or Z270F, ASRock Z270 Killer. There were others I was looking at can't remember what they were.

If you guys have any inputs, I am all ears.

Thanks!

Hello the listed boards are good they are quality built however please also consider AMD as well. AMD AM4 is basically in it's "infancy" but it seems to me maturing quite well they are mostly competitive with Intel Skylake and Kabylake in most respects other than pure IPC and gaming capability but they have better rendering and streaming capability, and in my own opinion the AMD R5 1600/1600x is a great choice for a nice overall processor. If you need a guide "per se' " :) then check out the build guide here in the forums but you are also going to need my own advice past that because that guide is very basic and not widespread in terms of motherboard and memory choices. The ASRock board you mentioned is a very good one actually, and the Asus is too. Also consider some MSI and other Gigabyte choices. There is not currently a proper Intel I7 gaming high end build in the guide here but I hear that they are working on it.

This is on the wrong section.

Those are all good boards, pretty similar too. It all depends on your budget.

Do what I did. Google " Best of..." and read what they have to say.

Researches pays off.

I got the Gigabyte B75 mobo and the Seagate Constellation 1TB hd because they're business oriented and made for durability.

I got durability and my i5 system had been solid since 2012.

Back
Top Bottom