replacement laptop screen

ereilly57

Solid State Member
hi I have a HP Star Wars Special Edition Laptop 15.6 screen can anyone tell me the right screen to get for it or will any 15,6 fit it thank you

No any 15.6 screen wont do I'm afraid. (Oh were it that easy LOL) You need to know the exact model of computer that you have. I have had a quick look and I think it is a HP Pavilion 15-an001na. Somewhere on your computer there will be a label, usually on the bottom somewhere, with the model number. You need to get a screen for that model number computer. Don't forget that I said "I think" that is your model number. I cannot be sure and you need to look at the label.

there is no label back or front there is nothing that's says the model number and none of the labels have been taken off

Hmm... Numbers didn't mean anything to Google. Do you have your user manual and does it has a section on parts?

ETA: Go to HP site (click on warranty and returns) and it'll ID your laptop for you but you'll have to use that laptop. Then you can ask them about the monitor.

Last edited:
I usually just remove the broken screen first and refer to the numbers on it to order a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom