pseudocode

chase3856

Beta member
Hello everyone, this is my first post! I am god awful at writing pseudocode! Mostly when it comes to loops and arrays. Any advice, tips or anything on how to start writing this or tips on the program it's self would be helpful thanks in advance.

Attachments

• cart1.PNG
    cart1.PNG
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
  • cart2.jpg
    cart2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cart3.jpg
    cart3.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2
  • cart4.PNG
    cart4.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Not sure what this relates to but I'm not sure why you wnat to count q from 1 to 999. Surely you have a paramter that ends the loop? I.e Do WHILE

Along with what belpifs said about the loop from 1 to 999, you're also going to be in trouble by using fixed size arrays. What happens when someone tries to enter the 1000th item?

I worked as a software engineer for 30 years and never used pseudo code. Is this a school assignment? The only place I ever had to write pseudo code was in school.

My only recommendation would be to make the pseudo code more generic and less specific. For instance, instead of multiple entries showing the array names and sizes, use one box that says, "Create required arrays" or something like that. Instead of showing loop as "q 1 to 999", simply say "Input loop" or something like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom