~New software by Microsoft~

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Hey Guy's I was just on Msn news and they had on their this news about a new software put out by Microsoft that is suppose to protect your computer from malware and also speed up your computer. Also they( Microsoft) said they are giving away free licenses for a limited time.

What do you guy's think of this new product called Scan Guard?

Here is the link to the software:

PC Owners Urged to Do This Today

Last edited:
Where did you get the idea that this software was from Microsoft? Hint: It isn't.

I've never used this software but it's probably no better than any of the other free anti-virus programs out there. It's probably better than some, worse then others.

Well I got the impression from their quote:

Experts are now calling it “The Scanguard System.”

An elite team of Certified Microsoft Developers believe they have the perfect solution that can keep your PC running as good as new for years to come.
Anyways I am going to try it out on a VM, and see if it's good.

Ok , so I installed this on a VM and they want to to jump through hoops just to get the full activated version of the software..

Yes guy's, this is crap ware !!!!!!

Can a Mod please delete this thread....Thanx.

Well I got the impression from their quote:

Experts are now calling it “The Scanguard System.”

An elite team of Certified Microsoft Developers believe they have the perfect solution that can keep your PC running as good as new for years to come.
That's hilarious. There's a HUGE difference between being a "Certified Microsoft Developer" and being a developer that works for Microsoft.

Anyone can get MS certification, it does not mean you are an employee of MS or are authorized to act as an agent representing MS.

Back
Top Bottom